Saturday, February 19, 2011

February doesn't seem so short....

Once again, it's been weeks since my last blog. This month, in spite of being the shortest, seems to be dragging along. Every day, it is either freezing or we are in the middle of a "thaw", i.e., mudville! The dog is long overdue for a grooming and her paws seem to drag into the house everything not frozen to the ground. Finally getting back into the swing of CCD classes and Ken working at the hospital, and this week coming up is vacation from school!!! Will we ever get into a routine again?
On another note, I have been reading tons, and spent way too much at B&N today, going there originally to get books for Abby's BBF's birthday party...I even got a Games magazine, having given up my subscription after 20-odd years of constant readership. Looking forward to some "down" time with books, and perhaps even a fire, before we move quickly into March. Then the countdown begins, with plays, tests, midterms, and the like.... So, perhaps, I should relax and enjoy this "shortest" month...Mother Nature may know that it will be the last time for quite a while that we can sit and drink tea and watch the snow gently fall.

1 comment:

  1. I'm an awful daughter-in-law: I had planned on using the Feb. break to finish blocking the afghan squares & put them together once & for all and get it to you by THIS birthday. I don't know where the time goes!

    Hope everything is going well w/your CCD classes, I know this time of year is very busy for you!

    ReplyDelete