Friday, September 24, 2010

This is Autumn???

OK, first full day of autumn...and it hit 89 degrees, people! The dog and I have had it. Both of us are just dragging ourselves around and, luckily, I get to go into the airconditioned car! I am leaving in a few to pick up Abby from her hospital volunteer job...and at 6:12 pm, it is 84 and high humidity. I officially HATE summer!

On another note, why, oh why, do young beautiful girls in my family get tats??? I am not speaking of Kate, who has only 2, one small on her ankle and one on her back by her waist, but of a certain niece who shall remain nameless here. Actually, my other nieces also have them...I think maybe only Maggie and Abby are without...and they both share a fear of needles! Thank God for that.

Religious Education classes going well, though the building is NOT airconditioned and the kids were drooping this week. Many of the students in my evening 7th grade class I had last year as 6th graders....MAWAHAHA! Mrs. Dull strikes again...divine retribution??

Keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment